|Image||Title, Author and Description||Price|
Determined, dedicated and dogmatic, Martyn Williams is the inspiring number seven lynchpin who has steered club and country to victory in inimitable…
Never mind Gavin Henson; Mark Ring was the first glamour boy of Welsh rugby. A misunderstood maverick or a pure genius, call him what you like, but…
Born and raised in Oldham, Harris was signed by Warrington in 1992 at the age of 16, and he quickly established himself as a rising star. From there,…
By Alan Evans
In 1953 Cardiff Rugby Club beat the New Zealand All Blacks 8-3 in a superb display of running rugby and completed a magnificent full house following…
A book that chronicles one of the greatest Welsh club sides in an era when they could mix it with Europe's best. Features foreword by British Lion and…
Portrays the history of the club from its formation in 1876 through to the outbreak of the second world war. Contains more than 200 archive…
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
"There have only been three Cockers who have topped the UK singles chart. Jarvis and Joe from Sheffield, obviously, and Leeds United's erstwhile trainer, Les, with the 1970 World Cup song Back Home."
Submitted by: unforgiven