You are in: Home / Advanced Limit Hold'em Strategy
Advanced Limit Hold'em Strategy
Techniques for beating tough games
- By Barry Tanenbaum
- In print, usually dispatched within 5-7 days.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 31st Aug 2007
- ISBN: 1904468365
- Pages: 308
- Size: 228mm x 152mm
From the Publisher:
Advanced Limit Hold'em Strategy is a revolutionary book. Top limit hold'em players have techniques that have never been fully explained.... until now.
Barry Tanenbaum has played winning middle limit hold'em for over twenty years, and has been a full time professional for six. One of America's top poker coaches, he fully understands these techniques and - in this book - he explains them.
Barry breaks advanced techniques into fundamental factors with clear instructions on how you can implement them to make much better decisions.
Advanced Limit Hold'em Strategy includes:
* An examination of the techniques used by top players to create confusion and score extra profit.
* An analysis of "card-independent strategies" explains how to analyze all of the situational factors before you even consider your cards.
* A comprehensive coverage of blind play.
In complex situations, many authors will simply tell you "it depends". As a professional player and coach, Barry tells you what it depends on - and what to do about it. This is not a book for beginners...but if you already play and want to understand advanced plays that win more money, this book will tell you how.
Barry is a noted Card Player columnist, having written over 60 columns and has been a featured speaker at three consecutive World Poker Player Conferences.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- Advanced Limit Hold'em Strategy (paperback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
"Only 5 sports have been contested at every modern Olympics since 1896: Athletics, Cycling, Fencing, Gymnastics and Swimming" - Ben Schott, Schott's Sporting Gaming and Idling Miscellany
Submitted by: Liam