You are in: Home / Simply Rad
The Kris Radlinski Story
- By Kris Radlinski
- In print, usually dispatched within 5-7 days.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 13th Jun 2009
- ISBN: 1904091342
- Pages: 288
- Size: 234mm x 153mm
From the Publisher:
One of the all-time-great rugby league full backs, Kris Radlinski tells his story in intriguing detail from growing up as a rugby mad kid in Wigan, signing for his home town club and making star appearances for Great Britain.
Kris describes what it was like to make his debut as a raw 17 year old amongst some of the greatest players in the game - Shaun Edwards, Jason Robinson, Gary Connolly, Martin Offiah, Phil Clarke and Joe Lydon - only to soon become one of the biggest stars himself. He tells of how it felt to be the youngest recipient of the Harry Sunderland Trophy aged just 19 and how he became a double award winner with the Lance Todd Trophy in 2002.
Kris details how injury forced his retirement from the game in March 2006 only to make a comeback in June of that year to help Wigan Warriors fight off the threat of relegation. He also gives the low-down on how he nearly signed for rivals St Helens, describes his relationships - some good, some bad - with the Wigan and Great Britain players and coaches and relates how rugby union tried to tempt him with a huge money offer in 'Simply Rad: The Kris Radlinski Story'.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- Simply Rad (hardback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
Liverpool FC have won the European cup more times than Manchester United
Submitted by: Rotti