You are in: Home / From Grass to Glass
From Grass to Glass
A Rugby League Journey
- By Paul Loughlin, Andrew Quirke
- In print, usually dispatched within 48 hours.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 5th Sep 2011
- ISBN: 1903659566
- Pages: 152
- Size: 234mm x 156mm
From the Publisher:
Paul Loughlin played professional rugby league for 18 years, and was one of the best centres of his generation.
He signed for his home town club, St Helens, in 1983. He played in three Challenge Cup Finals for Saints, three Premiership Finals, and a John Player Trophy final. He scored over 2,000 points for St Helens, and still holds club records for 'points in a game' and 'goals in a game'.
While with St Helens he represented Great Britain on 15 occasions, including two tours to Australia and New Zealand. In 1995 he joined the Bradford Bulls. Further success followed, with two more Challenge Cup Finals, and winning Super League in 1997. He subsequently played for Huddersfield Giants and Swinton Lions.
This autobiography recalls the characters he played with and against, and reveals much about life off the pitch during his time in professional rugby league.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- From Grass to Glass (paperback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
If you take all the rods out of the CN Tower in Toronto, and lay them end to end.
It will fall over.
Submitted by: NorthernSoul