You are in: Home / The Great Skiing and Snowboarding Guide 2008
The Great Skiing and Snowboarding Guide 2008
- By Peter Hardy, Felice Hardy
- Paperback (Paperback)
- Out of print. Try our second hand search facility.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 30th Oct 2007
- ISBN: 1860113885
- Pages: 416
- Size: 215mm x 140mm
From the Publisher:
This is a detailed insider guide to ski and snowboard resorts worldwide - and who they suit. In-depth descriptions of ski areas, recommendations for the best ski and snowboard schools, accommodation, mountain and resort restaurants, childcare and the all-important apres-ski are included, giving snow sports fanatics the best advice for a fantastic trip.
It also covers:
*Cadogan awards for Best Resort
*full colour piste maps of principal resorts
*guide to 150 tour operators
*comprehensive web and telephone directory of ski and snowboard organisations.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- The Great Skiing and Snowboarding Guide 2008 (paperback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
At 6 foot 7 Kevin Francis was the tallest player in the football league. And so said every newspaper article and programme feature written about him throughout his career. He's now a long distance lorry driver.
Submitted by: JacquesClaw