You are in: Home / Complete Croquet
A Guide to Skills, Tactics and Strategy
- By James Hawkins
- Not yet published. You can order now and we will dispatch as soon as it is available.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 26th Apr 2010
- ISBN: 1847971687
- Pages: 160
- Size: 246mm x 189mm
From the Publisher:
In its early days in Victorian England croquet was a game for the wealthy but competition from other sports - most notably tennis - the onset of two world wars, and a century of social change forced the game to adapt. Modern croquet is an intricate game of strategy, played socially within clubs and competitively at national and international level. The object of the game - to guide two balls round a circuit of loops - has changed little over the years but tactically, croquet has become much more complex, elaborate and fascinating.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- Complete Croquet (paperback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
If you take all the rods out of the CN Tower in Toronto, and lay them end to end.
It will fall over.
Submitted by: NorthernSoul