You are in: Home / Andrew Flintoff
- By Tim Ewbank
- Paperback (Hardback)
- In print, usually dispatched within 48 hours.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 31st May 2006
- ISBN: 1844542351
- Pages: 256
From the Publisher:
Andrew Flintoff is the most exciting talent in world cricket. Named Man of the Series during the epic 2005 Ashes success, his powerful strokeplay, aggressive fast bowling, brilliant slip-catching and enjoyment of the game made him a pivotal member of the winning team.
This amazing book traces the progress of 'Freddie' from schoolboy prodigy to adult international star and includes the stories behind England's phenomenal Ashes victory. An outstanding sportsman, Freddie is revealed as an intelligent man whose conscience would not let him participate in the controversial Zimbabwe tour, and a devoted husband and father.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- Andrew Flintoff (paperback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
"Nigeria is the 3rd largest Guiness drinking nation in the world after Ireland and the UK". sourced by personal research
Submitted by: irish