You are in: Home / The Treasures of The Olympic Games
The Treasures of The Olympic Games
- In print, usually dispatched within 3-4 days.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 2nd Jun 2008
- ISBN: 1844420353
- Pages: 64
- Size: 260mm x 298mm
From the Publisher:
The first time that the summer Olympic Games has been celebrated in such a glorious form, through 200 colour photographs and 25 removable facsimiles of rare Olympic memorabilia.A book of dreams...for the first time the official Olympic Museum have co-operated in producing an interactive book which allows readers to get closer to the world's greatest sporting spectacle than has ever been possible before.Published in association with Olympic Museum, this exceptional illustrated title brings to life, through over 200 photographs and 25 removable artefacts, the glorious history of the summer Olympic Games.Beginning in 776 BC in ancient Greece through to its revival in 1896 and the 24 subsequent modern games, "The Treasures of the Olympic Games" beautifully captures the organization's absorbing history and a wealth of sporting achievement.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- The Treasures of The Olympic Games (hardback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
A world championship in mobile phone throwing has been held in Finland every year since 2000. The world record stands at 66.72m for a Nokia 5110 thrown in 2002. Whitaker's World of Facts
Submitted by: Matthew