You are in: Home / Gerry Marshall
His Authorised Biography
- By Gregor Marshall, Jeremy Walton
- Not yet published. You can order now and we will dispatch as soon as it is available.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 1st Apr 2010
- ISBN: 1844256480
- Pages: 256
- Size: 280mm x 230mm
From the Publisher:
Gerry Marshall was a legendary figure in British motorsport from the mid-1960s until his death in 2005. A larger-than-life character in every way, Gerry's outrageous behaviour, humour, outspokenness and legendary capacity for alcohol combined to ensure that no social event with his presence will ever be forgotten, while his amazing car control, tenacity and natural showmanship provided wonderful entertainment for thousands of racegoers over a 40-year career in which he won more than 600 races. This lavishly illustrated tribute will be treasured by all of Gerry's fans.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- Gerry Marshall (hardback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
Two England players from Stoke City FC, Goalkeeper William Rowley and right back Thomas Clare made their international debut against Ireland in Liverpool on March 2, 1889 winning 6-1.
Submitted by: Jon