You are in: Home / The Hustle
One Team and Ten Lives in Black and White
- By Doug Merlino
- In print, usually dispatched within 5-7 days.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 21st Dec 2010
- ISBN: 1608192156
- Pages: 320
From the Publisher:
An instant classic of narrative nonfiction, "The Hustle" paints the lives of teammates from a basketball team created in 1986 against a background of sweeping social and economic change, capturing the ways race, money, and opportunity shape our lives.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- The Hustle (hardback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
Barry White was the arranger of 'Harlem Shuffle' by Bob & Earl...not strictly a sporting fact, but an interesting one nonetheless!
Submitted by: KingTrips29