You are in: Home / The Impossible Team
The Impossible Team
The Worst to First 2001 Patriots' Super Bowl Season
- By Nick Cafardo
- In print, limited availability. Try our second hand search facility.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 1st Sep 2002
- ISBN: 1572434945
- Pages: 224
From Word of Sport:
The Impossible Team is the story of the worst-to-first New England Patriots, who overcame overwhelming odds to make the playoffs and go on to win one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever played. The book offers a unique view, talking the reader down to the sidelines and into the locker room.
From the Publisher:
Nick Cafardo was there every step of the way in the 2001 season when the New England Patriots went from being worst in their division the previous year to Super Bowl champions. Learn the inside stories behind Drew Bledsoe's life-threatening injury and Tom Brady's unexpected rise along with many other stories not previously shared.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- The Impossible Team (hardback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
"Nigeria is the 3rd largest Guiness drinking nation in the world after Ireland and the UK". sourced by personal research
Submitted by: irish