You are in: Home / Hard Man, Hard Knocks
Hard Man, Hard Knocks
- By Terry Yorath, Grahame Lloyd
- In print, usually dispatched within 5-7 days.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 21st Oct 2004
- ISBN: 0954596110
- Pages: 288
From the Publisher:
The autobiography of the former player and manager of the Welsh football team discussing his reputation as a hard man on the field, the experience of losing his son and his shame following a drink-driving conviction; with a foreword by Ryan Giggs.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- Hard Man, Hard Knocks (hardback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
I have been a Michael Schumacher fan since 1991 and i still am.
Submitted by: michaelschumachersfan1956