You are in: Home / Supercat
The Authorised Biography of Clive Lloyd
- By Simon Lister
- Out of print. Try our second hand search facility.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 30th Oct 2007
- ISBN: 0954488679
- Pages: 224
- Size: 234mm x 153mm
From the Publisher:
CLIVE LLOYD is one of cricket's most respected figures, the man who led the West Indies in their greatest years.
Simon Lister traces the story of his life: from his early years in Guyana through his cricketing triumphs to his later years of service to the game. The book draws on candid and intimate conversations with Clive Lloyd as well as interviews with many of the great names of West Indian and world cricket.
Clive Lloyd talks about growing up in the Caribbean, about slavery and race, about coming to England to play in Lancashire, about captaincy, about the changes he has witnessed in the game and about the present state of West Indian cricket. He has much to say, and it is always thoughtful and authoritative.
SUPERCAT is a book with so much for the cricket lover: not only the revisiting of great moments in the game's history but also food for thought from one of the true greats of the game.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- Supercat (hardback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
At the 1930 FIFA World Cup, the soccer balls were made out of monkey skulls and brown paper.
Submitted by: brough1979