You are in: Home / Next Man Up
Next Man Up
A Year Behind the Lines in Today's NFL
- By John Feinstein
- Paperback (Hardback)
- In print, usually dispatched within 3-4 days.
- Tagged with:
- Reviewed by 1 member with an average rating of out of 5 stars. Login or join us to post the first review!
- Published: 10th Oct 2006
- ISBN: 0316013285
- Pages: 512
From the Publisher:
America's favorite sportswriter lifts the shroud of secrecy that envelops the NFL to give us the most intimate look we have ever had into the workings of a professional football team. Feinstein follows a single team through an entire season, capturing a vast spectrum of experience and emotion, from the owner's goals to the coach's day-to-day travails to the feeling of the sleet-soaked ball in the hands of a receiver.
Anyone who loves football - any team, in any era - will savor the details revealed here about the most sensational sport in America.
Member Reviews and Ratings
An excellent behind the scenes book about the realities of coaching in the NFL. Next Man Up follows the Baltimore Ravens through highs and lows, with detailed accounts of the problems faced by the caching staff as they struggle to be competitive.
Whether you're a Ravens fan or not, this book is engaging and well worth reading.
Posted on 7th Apr 2008 at 07:45:36 BST.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- Next Man Up (paperback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
Michael Schumacher is not a cheater but a great sportsman.
Submitted by: schumigirl1956