You are in: Home / Pacman
Behind the Scenes with Manny Pacquiao--The Greatest Pound-For-Pound Fighter in the World
- By Gary Andrew Poole
- In print, usually dispatched within 7-10 days.
- Tagged with:
- Published: 2nd Nov 2010
- ISBN: 030681949X
- Pages: 280
From the Publisher:
Manny Pacquiao, 31, was recently named "Fighter of the Decade" by the Boxing Writers' Association and is the only fighter ever to capture seven championship belts in seven different weight classes. But few could have imagined that Pacquiao would have ever reached the pinnacle of his sport, considering his background. He ran away from home--a cardboard shack in General Santos City in the Philippines--at age fourteen. After making his way to Manila, and eventually the United States, Pacquiao hooked up with trainer Freddie Roach in 2001, and, from there, his fighting career took off.
Named one of "Time" magazine's "100 Most Influential People in the World" last year, the aptly nicknamed Pac-Man is a fascinating figure who will go down as one of the greatest boxers in history.
- Super Bowl XLVI Official Programs - Stadium Edition
- The Cricket Society Book of the Year Award 2011
- Ricky Villa Autobiography "And Still Ricky Villa" Signed Copies
- The Ice Hockey Annual 2010-11
- Alex Stepney Tooting Common To The Stretford End Signed Copies
- William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award 2010: The Shortlist
- Lindy's Baseball Preview 2011
- Sporting News College Football 2010 Preview
- Sporting News Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Athlon Sports Pro Football 2010 Preview
- Yahoo! Sports and Pro Football Weekly 2010 NFL Preview
- Phil Steele's College Football Preview 2010
- Pacman (hardback)
Spend more than £15.00 and get free UK delivery!
Read the latest member reviews, see popular titles and today’s featured member.
As a member you can post your own book reviews, get first dibs on signed books and special offers. Membership is free and comes with 10% off your first order!
It's A Fact!
The fact that this website knocks five years off my age when I enter the details!
Submitted by: MartinCloake